8.09.2006

Wood Installation, and a trip to Indy

This is Monon Coffee, in the Broad Ripple district of Indianapolis. I got a double espresso and a cup of Kenyan drip. Jamie got a latte (I think). I wasn't overly impressed with the espresso, but the atmosphere was nice and cozy. We walked along the canal afterwards, with coffee in hand.
Moving chaos. My cooling sieve made it to the new place, but my RK drum is still at the old house. I brought it back this afternoon, and roasted up five pounds of Sumatra Lintong Triple Pick (gotta have some stash to bring to california tomorrow!)
This was the ugly thin brown carpeting in Leone Ray's room prior to removing it.
Jason sweeping up the padding that promptly turned into dust. Sean is heading towards me.
Voila, after installation!
The next room.... Jason using the chop saw (back turned) and Sean fitting in the next strip of wood.
you can sort of see the ugly green carpeting in the back third of the room...this is also up on the second floor. Looks like Jason is supervising.

Just finished today! Nice white oak....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it is really nice resource. I think, i'll see this site again.
- raysmonkeyhouse.blogspot.com j
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.