6.30.2006

I'm not the rice milk and...






Just had to relay this one:

Leone is very familiar with all of Maurice Sendak's stuff....anyway, he said today to me:

"I'm not the rice milk and the rice milk's not me, I'm Leone!"

I thought it was soooooo funny (after Mickey in the NightKitchen). He doesn't drink cow milk, so he changed it to rice milk...hilarious.

He's just such a smart critter. And yesterday, he measured my tape measure of the ceiling at "ninety two." That was the correct reading, and from a kid that can only count to about 20 (or so we think :-) ) Amazing.

Very little spectacular stuff today. But it was the inaugural run of the technivorm! And of course, our requisite hour or so of trampoline duty. I didn't realize this thing would force me to work out so often. My Kettler bike seat for Leone also arrived in the mail, so gotta work on that tomorrow....

The Panama trip is really getting me excited. I think I'm going no matter what at this point....It seems so right at so many different levels, professionally, recreationally, social-conscious wise, and more...FUN !!
N

5 comments:

Siel said...

But why not soy milk? :o

Shaun said...

Hey Nimbus. I saw the link to your blog on GCBC and couldn't resist checking things out. Nice one with the trampoline, that's good stuff.

Now if you want to go for some impressive biz/personal photos, get that Probat bouncing on the trampoline. ;-)

Cheers,

Nimbus Couzin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nimbus Couzin said...

Shaun,
Yeah, the trampoline is a winner. Leone keeps me running/wrestling/tumbling on it for about an hour a day.

As for the Probat, hmmmmm...the forklift was a wimpy 3500# rating, and didn't seem to like the 1300# probat, so I don't know how we'd get it up there.. :-)

-nimbus

Nimbus Couzin said...

Siel,
Leone was allergic to soy as a baby, so we started him on rice milk. He does have some soy now (I'm a vegetarian, so plenty of soy around)....but he still wants rice milk, either out of habit or taste...the soy allergy seems to be gone now! yay...

Cheers,
-Nimbus