7.07.2006

Fourth of July and beyond















Me, slaving away as usual... Abby, also slave labor. Thanks abs!!! She helped me a lot, on her vacation. So awesome. ........Working hard (and watching my cubbies lose as usual). But hey, Da Bulls will soon be mighty once again. Wes and I shot hoops in the driveway the last couple days. My hoop will lower to nine feet or so, so we can pretend we're mighty and dunk. But i prefer it at the standard ten feet, so I can really display my skills (outside shooting).

Working on getting my current house on the market, so I can move into my coffee shop (well, it is all happening). Moving always sucks.

Erica and Leone and I are up to Chicago next week for some Barista class at Intelligentsia. That should be fun.

I'm going to roast up some more Panama Carmen tomorrow (just 2-3 pounds) to experiment with the roasting profile. I'm not sure how much time this wants at lower temps yet, and also not sure how long to go with it.

-nimbus




















Abby (visiting from S. Cal) removing trim.. My favorite Lion's creation of the day. I think it
is a multipurpose hospital and fire station.


















Shannon, back from Guatemala. No coffee in hand, but i'm sure next year will be different.



No comments: