7.19.2006

Back to School - EEP !


Yeah, the Little Bad Lion definitely liked his daddy's rental truck. Just got it returned today!



So we knew the Dan Ryan had nasty traffic. Construction. I made the mistake of listening to the in-laws and went out to 294 to try to bypass the city. Construction there too. Plus tollbooths with long waits. It took over 2 hours to get out of chicago. I should have taken Ashland right through the city and cut over to 41 south. Well, next time. Once again, listen to the in-laws and end up in a traffic jam. I hate the skyway too. Cool road, but that last 3 hour jam with a one year old baby, and the car conking out wasn't that much fun. (again, in-law's advice)...
Back to school! Yeah, that's me up there, during break time. I'm teaching an MCAT prep class at University of Louisville. These kids are from all over the place...Great group.

Enthusiastic member of our MCAT crew!!!

Our classroom at group work time. We break into smaller groups and work on problems. It is the best way to learn the stuff. Listening to me gets boring, you really need to work problems to learn. I run around answering questions.....

-Nimbus

No comments: